Axe FX II XL+ High Energy Hard Rock (video)

This is awesome. Love it. It's like Clutch meets Robot Lords of Tokyo meets Monster Truck. Super Cool.

Thanks. I don't listen to any of those bands except for Clutch here and there. Must just be a coincidence that it sounds like that. It's always cool when something reminds you of a bunch of bands provided you actually like them :)

Holy crap. Nice job man, doing all the instruments and vocals. Liked the song too. I'd buy your album. Guitar tones rocked as well of course!

Echoing what's been said above... that's a great, great song with some inspired playing and execution. Love the energy in it..!

What superior kit is that? sounds good, also where's the preset! lol nice chunky fat guitars!!!!

I used the Progressive Foundry on this one and then mixed it to fit my style of tunes.

The only issue with preset sharing would be that I don't use a stock cab. I use the Ownhammer 4x12 cabs that matched the amps. I could share it minus the cabs of course but the cab selection alters the sound quite a bit.

HECK YEA!!!! LIKED! A LOT!
Great Job man!

(Mind if I share on my Dojo FB feed?)

Share away. Thanks.

And thanks for all the kind words from everybody.

I used the Progressive Foundry on this one and then mixed it to fit my style of tunes.

The only issue with preset sharing would be that I don't use a stock cab. I use the Ownhammer 4x12 cabs that matched the amps. I could share it minus the cabs of course but the cab selection alters the sound quite a bit./QUOTE]

Lol I am an IR junkie, I probably own the Ownhammer pack you are using. Which cabs did you use?

I have that same chair, except the arms lift-up and out of the way ... :)

Great job bro ... nice to see you play all the parts and mix it down/produced into a great jam!

When the singing started it sounded exactly as I imagined it would, great job, look forward to more from you.

Back
Top Bottom