Axe Fx II XL & Ground Control Pro

branskylar

Hey Guys,

I'm currently programming my GCP to work with scenes on the Axe and I've come across a question I need answered.

I've already programmed all the parameters and scenes are switching just fine. Only thing is, when I enable a CC on the GCP, say for a delay, on one preset and switch to another, the CC is still enabled when I return to the previous preset. In other words, the preset changes configuration upon activating certain effects and saves them upon switching presets.

Any insight would be grand.

Cheers,
Brandon

Hey Guys,

I'm currently programming my GCP to work with scenes on the Axe and I've come across a question I need answered.

I've already programmed all the parameters and scenes are switching just fine. Only thing is, when I enable a CC on the GCP, say for a delay, on one preset and switch to another, the CC is still enabled when I return to the previous preset. In other words, the preset changes configuration upon activating certain effects and saves them upon switching presets.

Any insight would be grand.

Cheers,
Brandon

The GCP does not track IA states on the Axe FX. So unless you program the presets on the GCP to correctly mirror the effects states, the IA buttons on the GCP will not accurately reflect the effects states on the Axe FX (although they will still switch the relevant effects on/off).
-
Austin

The GCP is programmed to reflect the effect states of the Axe (if you're referring to the LEDs displaying on/off status). But that doesn't make sense as to why the preset recalls what was previously engaged regardless of how the preset was designed/saved.

I do not know about the gcp but the mfc has a carry over global ia setting that will send the cc# of the effects that were on in the preset with the pc #. is it possible that the gcp is sending all the on IA switch cc# with the pc#?

Back
Top Bottom