Axe fx II with a hurdy gurdy, two years after

HurdyGuigui

Inspired
Hello,

Two years ago I posted a thread when I received my axe fx II and started using it with my hurdy gurdy. Here I am after tweaking the beast for two years, I could try a lot of amps/cab/effects, and find some that really work perfectly with the gurdy. So that's it, I just wanted to say thanks to FAS for making such a great product, for all guitarists but also I asume for any electric instrument players.
Here is a new tune with some high gain stuff :

I used two parallel amps, Fas Lead 1 and Energyball with some IRs from cab pack 10. a Pitch block and 80's chorus on the "trumpet" (it is the string that make the "zzzz zzz zz" sound ;)). I am also using a pitch block on my drone to change the pitch of the basses with a midi controller.

Big up to FAS :encouragement:!

I had no idea a hurdy gurdy could sound like that. That was a blast. Thanks for sharing this.

Wow, that was really cool. I love seeing and hear non-standard stuff on here. It's extremely refreshing. Thank you.

I dunno why this got moved but that was awesome. Really. Probably the most interesting thing I've seen posted here. Respect.

Back
Top Bottom