Axe FX II Whammy Algorithm:s?

Dimebucker

Experienced
I was wonder that Axe FX II Whammy uses maybe Digitech Whammy WH-1 algorithm:s ,because lots of us have notice those nasty overtones and glitches what there is.
I did buy back that Original Whammy and i must say damn i was miss that tone and unit ,i was fighting over a year whit Axe:s Whammy and Drop Tunings. But whit this Original Whammy all is now like it should be ,i wish there will be some improvements in Axe FX II Pitch block in some day.

But now again in OP question ,if Cliff can answer for this question that would be very nice. I did some tests for NEW ERA Original Whammy:s IV V and DT ,and i was listen lots of clips for WH-1 also. Somehow i hear that old Whammy WH-1 sounds very close to Axe FX II Whammy ,and not so much for those NEW ERA IV V and DT Whammy:s. Did you Cliff use Whammy WH-1 algorithm:s to code that Axe FX II Whammy ,and also is there some possible to code NEW ERA Whammy IV V and DT algorithm:s?

Would be nice if that Axe FX II Whammy have WH-1 algorithm:s ,and code there second Whammy whit NEW ERA algorithm:s. Because there is lots of peoples who have used to use those Whammy IV V and DT ,and then there would be two Whammy:s for all users Old and New one.

BTW here below is some clip for Whammy WH-1 vs Whammy IV!

That Clip do not give best results to compare WH-1 to NEW ERA Whammy:s ,because after IV there was V and DT whit polyphonic algorithm:s. And those two units do not have that WH-1 and WH-4 style nasty/glitch kind of tone ,but i was put that video there because there you can hear WH-1 in action.

Back
Top Bottom