Axe-fx II v3.0 beta Clips

Satch

It is just a short clip trying to showcase the improvement in the power amp modeling. I could not get the Plexi to sound this "mean" and "alive" before.

Here you have the WAVE version at 48kHz and 24bit. http://www.mediafire.com/?ibamm9dmz96t3q2

Here is another clip of random playing (longer this time). Please don't mind the playing. It is the same patch and guitar as the other one. Playing around with the pickups and volume pot to show the dynamic range.

Last edited:
Kind of off-topic, but what drum software are you using? That snare has a nice snap to it.

Oh yeah, and the guitar sounds great!

Really? Which kit? And did you do any post-processing? I have SD2 and can't get it to sound like that.

It is the default kit (AVATAR NY). It has post-processing. I bought some of the producer presets. They are totally worth it (only $15). I believe I used the Andy Sneap - basic rock preset here.

It is the RW Recto 4x12 V30 with Shure sm57.

Btw, I have added a new clip on top. Anybody knows to how to change the topic tittle?

I have to admit I'm not a huge plexi fan....like 'em but don't love 'em. However, this sounds awesome! I don't know if it's you, the patch, v3, or what...sounds great! Can you post the patch so when that glorious day arrives we'll have a headstart?

TIA

I have to admit I'm not a huge plexi fan....like 'em but don't love 'em. However, this sounds awesome! I don't know if it's you, the patch, v3, or what...sounds great! Can you post the patch so when that glorious day arrives we'll have a headstart?

TIA

I don't think I can post the patch right now since the firmware is still in beta testing and it might not work or screw something up with the final version installed. The patch is not that complicated anyway. It is just the Plexi with the Tube drive in front of it and some echo and reverb. Not deep editing. Power Amp related stuff is all default values. As soon as the final version of the firmware is released you can ask me for the patch if you still want it.

I don't think I can post the patch right now since the firmware is still in beta testing and it might not work or screw something up with the final version installed. The patch is not that complicated anyway. It is just the Plexi with the Tube drive in front of it and some echo and reverb. Not deep editing. Power Amp related stuff is all default values. As soon as the final version of the firmware is released you can ask me for the patch if you still want it.

Thanks for posting the cab settings, do you mind sharing the master volume, drive and presence settings :)

Thanks

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting the cab settings, do you mind sharing the master volume, drive and presence settings :)

Thanks

Drive-> Type: Tube Drive, Drive: 7.00, Tone: 4.00
Amp-> Type: Plexi, Drive: 2.00, Bass: 2.00, Mid: 4.30 , Treb: 6.00, Pres: 2.60, Speaker Drive: 3.04
Cab-> Type: 4x12 Recto V30 (RW), Mic: 57 Dyn

Drive-> Type: Tube Drive, Drive: 7.00, Tone: 4.00
Amp-> Type: Plexi, Drive: 2.00, Bass: 2.00, Mid: 4.30 , Treb: 6.00, Pres: 2.60, Speaker Drive: 3.04
Cab-> Type: 4x12 Recto V30 (RW), Mic: 57 Dyn

Nice! Thanks man.

Back
Top Bottom