Axe-Fx II Tuner problem

KwakKwakArmada

Hey guys,

something is wrong with the tuner of my axe fx II.

When i play the E string it shows me that it's a bit more than an F. I checked with another tuner and my guitar is in tune (standard tuning).
I checked the configuration page it's in 440.0 Hz and there is no offset.

I don't know what happened.

Is somebody able to help me ?

Thanks a bunch!

Are you using SPDIF or AES as main input source or clock source?

This happens when syncing to a signal that's 44.1k rather than 48k.

What is the "word clock" parameter set to at the I/O: Audio menu?

Do you have a cable connecting some other device's SPDIF or AES output connected to the Axe-FX SPDIF or AES input?

Are you connected to a computer via USB?

If it's not the SPDIF or AES clock source thing, try disconnecting the USB cable and checking the tuner again.

I got the same issue but I am using the SPDIF ins and outs for reamping, any tips on how to get the tuner to work correctly with SPDIF attached?

And choose axe fx or Spdif as the sync master and not to internal
I'm running spdif and if I choose that for my word clock my tuner is off. Using internal for the word clock is the only way I've found to keep my Axe-fx III tuner in A 440.

I'm running spdif and if I choose that for my word clock my tuner is off. Using internal for the word clock is the only way I've found to keep my Axe-fx III tuner in A 440.
It's ok to use spdif for the Axe-FX clock source. However, it's important to set the sample rate to 48k on the audio interface (and of course set its clock to "internal").

It's ok to use spdif for the Axe-FX clock source. However, it's important to set the sample rate to 48k on the audio interface (and of course set its clock to "internal").
Well that just fixed everything :) Thanks for that reply GlennO. Didn't realize my Quantum interface was set to 44k. internal.

Back
Top Bottom