AXE-fx-II to big

Thomas Larsson

Experienced
I´m going on a tour to the us (from sweden). The band don´t want to check in their stage equipment and allways bring everything they need, for the show, as handluggage.
Unfortunally I discovered that I can´t bring the axe-II because it´s to big to fit in a bag that´s small enough for that purpose.
Sad !
Otherwise I could easily have plugged it into the PA system.

I´m going on a tour to the us (from sweden). The band don´t want to check in their stage equipment and allways bring everything they need, for the show, as handluggage.
Unfortunally I discovered that I can´t bring the axe-II because it´s to big to fit in a bag that´s small enough for that purpose.
Sad !
Otherwise I could easily have plugged it into the PA system.

Unscrew the rack ears from the Axe II and put it in a regular cabin bag - problem solved, I've done this many times.

Ok ! Good idea ..
What dimensions on the cabin bag is allowed.

I must have space for my high 70s shoes, my g lab midi board,
Stage clothes as well.

The axe is allmost 50-38-10 cm.
I think

I looked impossible to me at first try

Unscrew the rack ears from the Axe II and put it in a regular cabin bag - problem solved, I've done this many times.

It is possible...I have done also....Axe in 2u shallow rackbag ( Stagg) and midi controller and other stuff in my suitbag.......:)

On tour I check in my rack, but a small one should be no problem as hand luggage, at least concerning the dimensions. Weight can easily be an issue though, many Airlines limit hand luggage to 6 kilos and they also started checking the weight, it is a nice way of earning some extra cash with over weight

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk 4

Back
Top Bottom