Axe-Fx II Technical Questions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
any chance MIDI CC capability will be implemented any time in the future? My PodXT Pro has CCs for all the different block parameters (type, tone, decay, depth, balance, etc) vs just on/off. that way you could set up a Behringer BCR2000 and have a super tactile control panel like a giant amp. :shock
line 6 PodXT CCs.JPGBCR2000 synth layout.jpg

any chance MIDI CC capability will be implemented any time in the future? My PodXT Pro has CCs for all the different block parameters (type, tone, decay, depth, balance, etc) vs just on/off. that way you could set up a Behringer BCR2000 and have a super tactile control panel like a giant amp. :shock
View attachment 22992View attachment 22993

there aren't enough cc's available for everything i think. just with on/off, the list of 0-127 is almost completely full. unless i'm misunderstanding the question?

Is there a way to test for damage to the AxeFX after accidentally plugging the USB into the MFC port? I only had it in for a second and saw the screen flicker and its been operating normally as far as I can tell, but there's some squealing feedback and other odd noises when I don't gate aggressively that I think started around the same time I did the USB/MFC thing. I'd like to avoid sending the unit off if possible since its in constant use, but if I'm degrading my sound by not getting it repaired I'd like to know, again, since its in constant use on clients' records.

Thanks

Is there a way to test for damage to the AxeFX after accidentally plugging the USB into the MFC port?
The only thing that gets fried when you do that is phantom power to the MFC port. Those noises are caused by interference getting in through your guitar. If you unplug the guitar, the noises will go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom