Axe FX II Sustainiac test weird voices!

Dimebucker

Experienced

I was creating some new clean preset today ,and i was get some sick voices out of Axe FX II accidentally. Funny thing was because that preset is one of my upcoming clean presets ,and my destiny was get some new delay for that preset. But after some tweaking whit delay blocks and chorus blocks ,i was get that kind of sick voices out of Axe FX II.

Sounds like some door opening at 0.05 ,and some children voices at 0.27 haha damn sick sounds.

Last edited:
That sounds great! I'm a sucker for all kind of "mysterious" vibes in music. With that awesome preset you can score shitloads of space zombie horror movies :)

Thanks yeah all kind of mysterious tones are fun to listen ,horror movies have that kind of amazing vibe i like a lot too.

That sounds great! I'm a sucker for all kind of "mysterious" vibes in music. With that awesome preset you can score shitloads of space zombie horror movies :)

I think it sounds great; however, if you think it sounding sick have you tried reinstalling the firmware? This has sometimes remedies wonky sounding presets.

Thanks it was not problem for Axe FX II or Firmware ,i was get that effect accidentally there im fine right now. It was only some sick settings what i was put accidentally in Delay block ,and that did give that weird vibe there.

I think it sounds great; however, if you think it sounding sick have you tried reinstalling the firmware? This has sometimes remedies wonky sounding presets.

Thanks. Unfortunately i don`t remember what those settings were exactly ,and what there was happening but would be nice solved that out. I remember it was something volume block and delay block together ,i will try that again in some point to check what there was exactly happening.

Would love the preset. Sounds cool.

Woah. Stop right now, thank you very much. I don't want to start a science versus religion debate, but please do not throw any water, holy or otherwise over your AF2!

Science? Religion?
I will pray for your damned soul. And removing this audio from my computer.

I just put on some Amy Grant and Slayer started playing?

I have no Slayer on my iTunes!

Back
Top Bottom