Axe Fx II Shipping Date....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice to at least have an official statement like "We are working as hard as we can on it, we just can't offer it for sale today" out of respect for all us nutjobs that keep click on the store order link. I don't think a statement like that would give away any info to competition.

Fractal unfortunately doesn't have the best track record with communication on accurate product release dates. I think this is an area they can improve. Killer products no doubt. Axe II Q and A thread was awesome and kudos to Cliff for that. But with this much hype on a release, it doesn't take much to log on and write a quick sentence when the first potential release date is quickly coming to an end IMO.

True and what better problem could Cliff and the FAS team EVER wish for. None... These are the "problems" in business you dream about.

1.) Release news of upcoming product.
2.) Let the excitement build to a frenzy while you get things in order and ready to meet the market demand.
3.) Sell a ton of product.

Not a bad place to be Cliff. It has to be an incredibly good and gratifying feeling you have of the response to your work.:D

No one is confident they have the manufacturing capacity to do #3, which is I'm guessing the source of most of the anxiety. Particularly, for those folks that have been around long enough to see the historical data.

Introducing the Axe-Fx II
At the bottom of this page (new version of the AXE II manual is available by the way) it says that "Product will be for sale in our web store in June 2011. Retail price $2199"
In another thread Cliff stated that it was a major delay in the Chassis, so I guess we looking at a week or a few more before its ready for buying/shipping... just my 2cents...

EDIT: Well... there you go, straight from the Man Himself

Last edited:
Better to have "complaining" customers who want to purchase FAS products than a dead forum... with no customer interest in any FAS products... but in saying this... I understand your frustration... :D

Few more days. Chassis are in transit. Please be patient and stop criticizing us. We're trying our best and I'm getting tired of all the complaining.

hey Cliff! you know how people is... but behind any complain is love! we are impatient because we love your work so much! and you! <3
and Cats! ;)

I'm praying for cliff and Matt b4 I goto bed lol. The patience these two guys are displaying is pretty admirable......

Cliff, first it was week of the 6th, then a few more days...... so tomorrow when guys grow impatient cause they missed all this tell them it'll be ready three weeks prior to four weeks from now. Might as well have fun with it.

I'm praying for cliff and Matt b4 I goto bed lol. The patience these two guys are displaying is pretty admirable......

Cliff, first it was week of the 6th, then a few more days...... so tomorrow when guys grow impatient cause they missed all this tell them it'll be ready three weeks prior to four weeks from now. Might as well have fun with it.

Yes. It will be available the second Tuesday of next week. :D

I think it all comes down to anxious excitement. Understandable as we are looking at something that is foundational to our music, and to most here, our music is a window to our souls. This is indeed quite personal. Excitement is what we are seeing. I think it is pretty cool to have something creating this level of excitement.

Fractal should not get upset, we are all just waiting with baited breath, this should all be taken as a complement.

are-we-there-yet1.jpg

I see liam! poor guy has whip marks.

A few more days is still the week of the 6th

:)

Thats what happens when you release a product to the public that you havent even done a production run of. I can understand hyping a product to create business but all of us have the cash waiting ready to go and smoetimes the wait becomes to much and the cash just ends up going elsewhere. Beta etc should be kept quiet and product shouldnt be announced until it is ready to go, all sorts of problems can arise in a small amount of time, just look at the Japan earthquake etc

IMHO Best thing to do is when you announce a product, have it ready to ship.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom