Axe Fx II Shipping Date....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you guys are forgetting. Cliff said: "1 to 2 weeks hopefully."

This wouldn't be the first time Cliff has had things come up that delayed his scheduling. Could very well be a few more days. Even a week easily.

IMO if you have a gig between now and the 4th of July I would not sell my rig..
I would love to be wrong but I think its gonna be a while..
Also he now can see how much demand there is based on the polls

It doesn't appear that Cliff plans to provide any updates as to shipping date, so just sign up for email notification and find something else to occupy your attention for a while. Based on comments here and from G66 it seems likely that the plan was to ship before the end of the month.

It doesn't appear that Cliff plans to provide any updates as to shipping date, so just sign up for email notification and find something else to occupy your attention for a while. Based on comments here and from G66 it seems likely that the plan was to ship before the end of the month.

Yes.

In the root of this forum, there's a 'News' section. Subscribe to that, and you'll get that email just as soon as he posts it.

Ron

Yes.

In the root of this forum, there's a 'News' section. Subscribe to that, and you'll get that email just as soon as he posts it.

Ron

You two think you are clever, huh? Trying to deny me my precious, gollum gollum, trying to keep it all for yourself?

I played a gig last night for the first time since upgrading to version 11.0. It was so awesome I almost felt like I had a brand new Axe-FX.

So I suggest we all chill out and enjoy the awesomeness that is 11.0. If you actually spend the time playing guitar on your current Axe-FX instead of sitting on the forum I can guarantee that the time will go by much faster.

So it is 2199+ shipping.

What is shipping? Forgot what impaid when I bought my ultra.
30-40$ ?

Out of state no tax right?

So we are looking at just under 2250?

I might he able to do this.

When I got my Ultra, shipping was $50. So if it hasn't gone up, it'll be $2249, or if it has gone up, I wouldn't think it'd be more than $2259 tops.

I played a gig last night for the first time since upgrading to version 11.0. It was so awesome I almost felt like I had a brand new Axe-FX.

So I suggest we all chill out and enjoy the awesomeness that is 11.0. If you actually spend the time playing guitar on your current Axe-FX instead of sitting on the forum I can guarantee that the time will go by much faster.

Cool you send me an Axe-FX and I'll do just that ;)

Right.

Unless you have sold your freaking Axe-FX Ultra!!!

I think you guys are forgetting. Cliff said: "1 to 2 weeks hopefully."

This wouldn't be the first time Cliff has had things come up that delayed his scheduling. Could very well be a few more days. Even a week easily.

I think everyone on this forum know exactly what Cliff said.

I was just hoping for a:
"Hey guys, if everything goes well, we should start shipping next monday! Hang on tight"

Or

"There has been small delays, we need to update the firmware with some fixes, expect at least 2 weeks before we ship"

Anyways, you guys are right.
That was my last post on this thread. I'll be patient.

I'll go watch TV. :)

I think shipping can't start until tomorrow one way or another. That being said...I think it will be another week.

Wake up early and check your email...NEXT Monday.

Ron

(FYI. I have no affiliation, inside knowledge, or horse in this race one way or another...but just on the excitement level, I sure hope I'm wrong!)

I can almost guarantee it will be Tuesday or Friday of this week. Only because I will be on an airplane without Internet access for long periods of times on those days and it's my dumb luck.

Reactions: gpz
If they're still proofing the manual, it's going to take some time to have them printed. I don't imagine they would ship without owner's manuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom