AXE FX II | SCHECTER KM-7

good stuff man!
i also loike the synth part, what sythn did you use for this?

I don't dig the synth at all - unless it was in place of the guitar, and the ADSR adjusted to be less 8-bit-y. Guitar tones are good. Very tight articulation. Very open space.

The KM7 is ideal for what I'm looking for, except the pickups. I have heard they are really suited to full-on aggressive metal playing. My only concern would be swapping out the pickups, as the bridge pickup cavity is located slightly closer to the bridge.

I realise it works great for Keith's requirements and his pickup set, but I'd be keen to hear from anyone who might know how it could affect other pickup choices? (ie. too bright/harsh?)

The KM7 is ideal for what I'm looking for, except the pickups. I have heard they are really suited to full-on aggressive metal playing. My only concern would be swapping out the pickups, as the bridge pickup cavity is located slightly closer to the bridge.

I realise it works great for Keith's requirements and his pickup set, but I'd be keen to hear from anyone who might know how it could affect other pickup choices? (ie. too bright/harsh?)

Keith Merrow did a test with Seymour Duncan "Slug" Bridge Pickup and Schecter KM-7. It's an insanely high output dual-rail ceramic pickup. It's fat and gnarly.

Hey man. I realize that years have passed, but I'm thinking about buying this guitar and I wanted to ask you how did it hold up over time? What has become of it?

Back
Top Bottom