AXE-FX II RENTal??

ps43203

Experienced
I am in the Western Ny area. Is there any way I can rent one? Does anyone know of a person/place??
I saw one at my Local GC and made my GAS even worse now. It was on sale for $2400.00, not even a MARK II, duh, I guess the employee's
probably want to keep it for themselves.

Wow, somebody sold/traded an Axe-Fx II to Guitar Center? Lol.

Knowing GC, they'd have been lucky to get a grand for it.

Don't screw fractal! Buy the GC one and return it within 30 days

But, if he's wanting to demo one before committing to the purchase, isn't that exactly what Fractal's return period is for?

And I've got to defend GC at least a little bit: They give 60-65% of whatever the first few completed auctions on eBay average out to.

But, if he's wanting to demo one before committing to the purchase, isn't that exactly what Fractal's return period is for?

And I've got to defend GC at least a little bit: They give 60-65% of whatever the first few completed auctions on eBay average out to.

Yes but imo 15 days with the axe is sometimes not enough plus they have to ship it to you and if you return you must ship it back. The GC one happens to be local so that would also influence by choice a little.

I'm trying guys thanks for the support. This whole thing is driving me nuts, lol. I just want to play. I know I will like it because I like the 11rack, and the II smokes it period.

Just bite the bullet and get a brand new one with warranty from Fractal! Trust me and everyone else, you will be glad you did!

I'm trying guys thanks for the support. This whole thing is driving me nuts, lol. I just want to play. I know I will like it because I like the 11rack, and the II smokes it period.

If you know you will like it just buy it. Buy a new one or find a used one at a pricing you are willing to pay. (used ones are not that cheap by the way)

I know none of them are cheap and I do NOT want to settle for an ultra. I can't get financed because my credit SUCKS, I will figure out a way, eventually. :)

Renting out AxeFX.. (interesting idea). Not sure if i'd ever consider renting mine out unless it was going into a reputable smoke free studio and you could password protect the firmware upgrade process.

Back
Top Bottom