AXE-FX II Recto+Diezel-> recto2 cab: Take A Look Around

Irotlas

Inspired
I was bored and wanted to do some test recordings so here's a cover of taka a look around :D

Obviously JC-120 for cleans and recto+ diezel for dirty sounds. Played with PRS CE24 '90

Bass is axefx ampeg.

Drums....I think you know.....

Ok I did quick real drums today with one take so it's quite random and sloppy but here it is :D

Last edited:
I know Limp Bizkit gets a lot of flack. But that band was tight! Fred was annoying most of time. But he did ride an era that was somewhat unique to there sound. I have found memories of the late 90's early 00's(college at Florida State), thus my fondness for Limp!

Anywho.....great job!

I know Limp Bizkit gets a lot of flack. But that band was tight!

It still is!! Me and Irotlas went to see them perform live after the comeback and I must say I've NEVER heard or seen a band play so tight live and yet be able to perform with that kind of energy. Sick!!

Funny you should cover this, we are doing this in my band at the moment :D

THose heavy amps both complement eachother quite nicely! I use the Diezel live.

I bought that album few years ago because it's a must-have :) (I dont know why I didn't back in the day, maybe because I was primarily listenin and buying Dream Theater albums..)

First LB live experience was 2009 and that was amazing! Just perfect, best gig I've ever been! We went totally nuts with Clark. I think this genre should still be everywhere, that's why clark and I have a nu-metal influenced band!

I don't know how to export presets from axe but its just compressor->jc-120->recto2 cab-> delay(set to tempo, mix40-50%,good amount of feedback)-> reverb

Back
Top Bottom