Axe Fx II recording problems

kmorin07

Greetings,

I am trying to record using the Axe Fx II I purchased directly from your website. I will list what I am using to be as clear as possible

- Axe FX II - just updated the firmware
- guitar plugged directly into the Axe-Fx II via instrument jack
- Axe FX II connected to MacBook Pro via USB
- using Logic Pro X to record

My problem - only ONE patch I have (which was downloaded from axechange) works. By works I mean, only this ONE PATCH can be recorded. If I switch to any other patch, logic does not receive input. Also, if I press the BYPASS button on the Axe FX, Logic does receive input. So, I know this is connected correctly, drivers work again, there is ONE patch that works perfectly. All others do not. The patch name is 5153_Red_Lead_2_6 - was the default name when downloaded. This is the only patch that works perfectly.

I should let you know, all these patches work fine through the outputs, they are just not sending signal via usb to the macbook pro.

I will say, I mostly have all the default patches that came loaded with the Axe Fx II, no big changes were made.

Any help is greatly appreciated and thanks.

If you came from a very old firmware before upgrading, I suggest you upload and reinstall he latest factory banks, axe edit and the axe fx drivers. Restart all and check.

Back
Top Bottom