Axe-fx II Re-amp request...

mortega76

Fractal Fanatic
With how "easy" it's supposed to be to re-amp now... I'm really surprised that none of the Axe-fx II owners have stepped up and done a quick 30 second clip and then re-amped it with various amp models... Where's Jocke when you need him!!!

P.S. If anyone does do the re-amping... how about some mid gain to high gain clips! Emphasis on high gain please!

I've been thinking about doing this, but have been having too much fun just playing. I guess the question would be which amp models and which cabs to pair with each? The first bunch of presets have some good basic amp/cab pairings ready to go, so I suppose I could just flip through the higher gain ones. It's still not going to give a good idea of just how enjoyable the individual amps are to dial in and play. I'll see if I have some time tonight and put something together unless someone else gets it done before then.

Mitch that would be awesome to hear just the amps with a tad of verb and delay bypassed ..the CCV ,Soldano,Uber, XTC .just some riffs and chords ..would be wicked

Good idea. We still haven't gotten to hear many modern high gain clips, and I bet I'll be doing a lot of re-amping considering my lack of experience.

Thanks for doing this for us Mitch... +1 on what Randall said, along with the FAS Modern, Das Metall & 6160...

OK...heading home from work now, so I'll see if I can put some time into this. I'll plan on just amp/cab and maybe a touch of the room reverb that's built into the new cab block (which, by the way, is super cool and convenient.)

I'd like to hear someone do the Jaymz - Narcosynthesis DI reamp through the AFX2. There's some other ones out there too, but that is a great cover tune to play with.

Back
Top Bottom