Axe-FX II Questions.

theaero

Inspired
I just had a couple of quick questions about the AFX2.

Does it still run at 48khz sample rate?

What is pricing like? I couldnt find anything about price anywhere on the website.

Will the Standard and Ultra still be available, or only until old stock is gone?

So excited for this! thanks!

Why 48K sample rate when virtually all pro music production today is done at 44.1 and 96K, with even 96K being the minority.

But man the other features, Cliff has made the ultimate box, no question. Wow.

Is it made in China? Great price for twice the DSP!

Next question: Does anyone want to buy my Ultra?

Something tells me that getting a good deal on a used Standard or an Ultra will not be that big of an issue.

Is this "one unit for all," or will there be an Axe-Fx II Ultra? Considering the power in the II, there is no need, but are there plans for a super-powered version?

Is this "one unit for all," or will there be an Axe-Fx II Ultra? Considering the power in the II, there is no need, but are there plans for a super-powered version?

I am going to wait for the AXE-FX III or maybe even AXE-FX IV... if I'll live that long.
On second thought F*ck it, we only live once so I'll just jump on this.

:shock

I assume it wont load Standard/Ultra presets? For users like me who uses 80+ presets live, that would save a lot of time programming the basic immediate needs, for fx/controller settings and the like

I am going to wait for the AXE-FX III or maybe even AXE-FX IV... if I'll live that long.
On second thought F*ck it, we only live once so I'll just jump on this.

:shock

You had jumped on this before there was a this. This we know! :lol

I assume it wont load Standard/Ultra presets? For users like me who uses 80+ presets live, that would save a lot of time programming the basic immediate needs, for fx/controller settings and the like
Never mind, Scott mentioned in TGP that it wont. If ever I buy one I'll take two weeks vacation just to reprogram my live presets :mrgreen:

Time for a new IR converter too…

Could any of the beta testers release a couple of tone tests ? Assuming the beta units are the same would be great to hear the difference as the ultra tones are ( not were, ARE ) amazing.

Back
Top Bottom