Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 9.04 Firmware Release

My brain hurts. Perhaps it’s because..

...I’m getting old.
...my job kicked my ass today.
...sunspots.

Still not wholly clear if I need to reset or not.

Flame away, friends !

No need to reset.

If you don't reset you CF Hardness will stay at whatever value was saved with the preset. If you reset a whole bunch of stuff may reset to default values along with CF Hardness.

If you want everything to stay the same except CF Hardness then manually adjust it to 7.5 or whatever sounds best.

Does 9.04 and the CF hardness change your sound at all when in most of my presets speaker compression is dialed in low or off? As the release text is about better interaction between speaker compression and power amp, regardless the brand of tubes. AX8 user here and curious if I will skip this FW.

Does 9.04 and the CF hardness change your sound at all when in most of my presets speaker compression is dialed in low or off? As the release text is about better interaction between speaker compression and power amp, regardless the brand of tubes. AX8 user here and curious if I will skip this FW.
CF Hardness and Speaker Compression are two different things. In other words, CF Hardness has its effect whether you've got speaker compression or not.

Can you patch in a Golfers elbow cure please I havn’t played A thing in 2 months and i’m About to jump out of the window in frustration.

cortizone shot in the elbow.. it hurts like a mofo, but afterward it's magical. I'm due for one, been about 6 years, but mine is barking hard at the moment.

When I updated from 9.03 to 9.04 it was night and day everything sounds awesome now

I get impatient when I read stuff like that and I'm stuck miles away from home....!

Night and day is a very extreme description, I'm especially curious about this update now. :)

Back
Top Bottom