Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 9.04 Firmware Release

Awesome, thanks! Out of curiostiy, are there any major updates being planned like new controls, or a bunch of new amp models, or a new modeling algorithms? Anything like that?

I know every time this is brought up, it seems to cause confusion to some..but just a reminder that in existing presets a soft reset of the amp block (i.e. scrolling to the next amp model and back while block is selected ) is needed to reset the CF Hardness parameter at 7.50, at least it was this way for me.

I know every time this is brought up, it seems to cause confusion to some..but just a reminder that in existing presets a soft reset of the amp block (i.e. scrolling to the next amp model and back while block is selected ) is needed to reset the CF Hardness parameter at 7.50, at least it was this way for me.
can't you just adjust that one setting to 7.5, rather than resetting the amp?

Correct. That's the NEW default value.
Understood. My post was an effort to resolve your "no need to reset" statement with @bradlake 's earlier post, which is also correct:

...just a reminder that in existing presets a soft reset of the amp block (i.e. scrolling to the next amp model and back while block is selected ) is needed to reset the CF Hardness parameter at 7.50, at least it was this way for me.

Back
Top Bottom