Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 9.03 Firmware Release

Thanks!
Pauly

Mark I/II:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/Quantum/9.0/AxeFx2_Quantum_9p03.zip

XL:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/Quantum/9.0/AxeFx2_XL_Quantum_9p03.zip

XL+:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/Quantum/9.0/AxeFx2_XLplus_Quantum_9p03.zip

Release Notes:

Improved power amp modeling.

Disabled Amp block active Presence control if power amp modeling is bypassed because too many customers not realizing the feature exists.

Fixed Delay block incorrect output level if Bypass Mode set to “Mute FX Out”.

Fixed unable to attach modifiers in Looper block.
Thanks

Ya gotta love this, my new XL+ is only ten days old and already received it's first update. Done and successful on the first attempt. You Fractal folks just make this WAAAAY to easy.

Can you elaborate?

Also, since it going to get asked a million times, I'll just ask: do we need to reset the amp block? :eek:
I think - no. Can´t hear a difference between the update and then additional resetting the amp in Axe Edit.
I hear a light improvment when I play Powerchords, more clarity. But it wasalready as good as it could be in 9.02.

Thanks for the FW FAS!
I've never really understood the whole "Resetting the amp block"?
That's kinda difficult when you have customized and tweaked an amp to your liking the basically revert to factory defaults.
Also, would you have to reset all your amps in all your presets? Asking cause I just don't know.

Back
Top Bottom