Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 9.03 Firmware Release

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Mark I/II:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/Quantum/9.0/AxeFx2_Quantum_9p03.zip

XL:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/Quantum/9.0/AxeFx2_XL_Quantum_9p03.zip

XL+:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/Quantum/9.0/AxeFx2_XLplus_Quantum_9p03.zip

Release Notes:

Improved power amp modeling.

Disabled Amp block active Presence control if power amp modeling is bypassed because too many customers not realizing the feature exists.

Fixed Delay block incorrect output level if Bypass Mode set to “Mute FX Out”.

Fixed unable to attach modifiers in Looper block.

Mark I/II:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/Quantum/9.0/AxeFx2_Quantum_9p03.zip

XL:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/Quantum/9.0/AxeFx2_XL_Quantum_9p03.zip

XL+:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/Quantum/9.0/AxeFx2_XLplus_Quantum_9p03.zip

Release Notes:

Improved power amp modeling.

Disabled Amp block active Presence control if power amp modeling is bypassed because too many customers not realizing the feature exists.

Fixed Delay block incorrect output level if Bypass Mode set to “Mute FX Out”.

Fixed unable to attach modifiers in Looper block.
Thank you, thank you, thank you... Xmas came in early!!! Any improvement is welcome, not that I thought it needed any improvement... love it as always!!! Merry Xmas to you Cliff and all at FAS, and all these lads here in the Forums well!!! LOL, FLAV

I have a fair bit of power amp oomph in my patches and I'm noticing things sounding a bit better. Nicely done.

Shame I havnt been able to pick up a guitar in a month due to neck and elbow problems.
Now I’m really going to go nuts.

Back
Top Bottom