Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 9.01 Beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, just thought I'd check the thread before bed, and already another one - I'm going to go to sleep now....really tired...after I download and install this puppy as my mind drifts off to the thought of tropical islands, dancing girls, coconuts (dancing girls) and volcanic guitar playing.

...lend me your dreams...

I noticed a similar noise as the Fender DLX when using the Smallbox model. Is that fixed by the new beta?

Last edited:
Sounding killer! Thought I heard some weird edge-of-breakup distortion on the AC30 in the previous beta, but it seems to be gone in this one. Or I could have been imagining it (it was late). Either way, loving the clarity and chime in some of the cleaner models. Nice work indeed!

Gigged 9.1 Beta on Saturday, it sounded killer. My leads absolutely zingggg now, I'm super impressed.

Will install Beta 2 this afternoon.

Thanks FAS !

Nothing apart them working without extra crackle caused by a bug on beta 1.

So the AC30's and Plexi's had too much / extra / unwanted "crackle" in 9.01 Beta 1 ?

I wasnt aware of that "issue" with 9.01 Beta 1 ....... I haven't gone back to it since I posted my audio speaker comp comparison clip in the 9.01 Beta 1 Thread so am still on 9.01 Beta 1

Ben

Last edited:
So the AC30's and Plexi's had too much / extra / unwanted "crackle" in 9.01 Beta 1 ?

I wasnt aware of that "issue" with 9.01 Beta 1 ....... I haven't gone back to it since I posted my audio speaker comp comparison clip in the 9.01 Beta 1 Thread so am still on 9.01 Beta 1

Ben
Not sure how it affected the sound or in which situations it occurred, since I haven't had the chance to try the new beta. I'm positive you would've hear it if it was in your presets.

Wearing out the F5 key in the AX8 forum. Totes jelly of you guys getting all these updates so quickly.

I’m almost hopeful Cliff doesn’t strike gold again soon so that we at least get some iteration of Q9 on the AX8 before he jumps to Q10.
They experiment on us first. You benefit.

Wow, just thought I'd check the thread before bed, and already another one - I'm going to go to sleep now....really tired...after I download and install this puppy as my mind drifts off to the thought of tropical islands, dancing girls, coconuts (dancing girls) and volcanic guitar playing.
I like coconuts / You can break them open / They smell like ladies lying in the sun /

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom