Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 9.00 Firmware Release

Personally this is the first update that has made me want to post. Not that I haven't really appreciated previous firmware - the work going into the product is peerless. But the speaker compression has really made the AFX feel like my Mk2A in terms of a lovely sponginess in the attack. Thanks Cliff and team.

So.. I am probably out of action for 4-6 weeks with a bad case of tendonitis. So my plan to get to learn the ins and outs of Q9 is to use some di's in the looper. Thanks to FAS for the continued work and updates on the incredible instrument. Any other thoughts on things to do to keep me guitar/music involved...?

So.. I am probably out of action for 4-6 weeks with a bad case of tendonitis. So my plan to get to learn the ins and outs of Q9 is to use some di's in the looper. Thanks to FAS for the continued work and updates on the incredible instrument. Any other thoughts on things to do to keep me guitar/music involved...?

Ice like crazy and Ibuprofen. You should also get a brace or splint if possible. I've had tendonitis in my right hand/wrist several times and it sucks.

To reset the amp block I thought it was just a simple process of deleting amp and reloading the amp back into the patch

Ice like crazy and Ibuprofen. You should also get a brace or splint if possible. I've had tendonitis in my right hand/wrist several times and it sucks.
Yeah buddy... I'm PT currently. Splint, Pressure band to protect tendon, Electro Stimulation... Like robocop over here. Not happy! Thanks for the advice...

For some reason I find a little more magic in the beta than this release. Am I crazy?

When you say "The model was obtained with the Attack and Grunt switches in the middle positions" what do you mean? Middle position of the button or middle position of EQ?

Darkglass B7K Attack switch have middle eq on in the top position of switch and middle position of switch have treble enhancement.

What position has modeling?

Thanks

To reset the amp block I thought it was just a simple process of deleting amp and reloading the amp back into the patch
No. That won't do it. Deleting remove it from the grid but doesn't clear the in-memory settings for the block. With the AMP block highlighted in the grid, double click the BYPASS button to reset the block.

So......

What’s the definitive quick-n-easy way to reset the amp model via Axe-Edit (once it’s updated to accommodate Q9) ?

I see lots of comments about how to do it via the front panel but a lot of us are Axe-Edit addicts.

Thx !

Back
Top Bottom