Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 8.02 Firmware Release

I think Cliff will finally decide to use the front panel display's full color range. He has been sticking to green only as a tribute to his first phosphor monochrome CRT monitor.

My hunch is that they're adding the model for the much anticipated Retro Encabulator. They effectively eliminated side fumbling, but the tricky part is the algorithm for the modial interaction of magnetoreluctance and capacitive duractance.
If Cliff does it, he will do it IN STYLE!!!! (Probably in a virtual reality sense the factored models for all the encabulating principles can marm with the slecrophonics even more than in reality; cuz slectrophonic estitude outputs were always too spitsy and turretsy, in my book at least.

And I don't think I'm alone in solo-nuancities (._ _.)

With so much time since the last firmware update and another firmware on the way, could this be the last major update for all AxeFx II variants?

Okay, can't stand it anymore. I'm too excited. I searched the Threads, but couldn't find any insider post about a new firmware..... So how come, that you all are sure something great is coming? Only wishes?

With so much time since the last firmware update and another firmware on the way, could this be the last major update for all AxeFx II variants?
What makes you think there is a new firmware on the way? Did I miss something?

Edit:
Nevermind. I saw the post. Still probably just a bug fix and nothing else.

Guess something is happening. Firmware on the horizon. Long time no firmware. Axe fx bstock sales.

Really curious ;)

But if its only the usb fix im happy as well.

Q8=gr8

Nah....FAS will step it up to M-Theory v1.00, which resolves the thorny issue of quantum gravity not integrating into quantum mechanics, thus achieving tube amp modelling totality...:cool:
Yes! I always wondered about this. But then there was that weird kid in the Matrix, saying, "Understand there is no gravity. Then you'll see that it is not the light that bends, it is only yourself." Which is all smoke and pizza mailers to me I guess, so I'd be fascinated if Cliff were to get it up to Orchestral Theory instead of just String Theory.

By the way, even if Cliff just fixes that issue mentioned in the link above, its still a Firmware Update even according to Tom Petty. Yay!

So... Is there a FW update pending or is everyone jerk everyones chain....? F5
Lots of jerking!!! Cliff did mention in a different thread about a bug fix or something in the next firmware update so it should be coming at some point when he is ready.

What makes you think there is a new firmware on the way? Did I miss something?

Edit:
Nevermind. I saw the post. Still probably just a bug fix and nothing else.
We may have finally got to the bottom of this. Stumbled across a bug as I was working on the latest firmware release.
Don't think it will be only a bug fix as Cliff stated,"as I was working on the latest firmware release" implying there is more than a bug fix(I hope).

Don't think it will be only a bug fix as Cliff stated,"as I was working on the latest firmware release" implying there is more than a bug fix(I hope).
Or that there are other bug fixes... New firmware doesn't necessarily mean anything else.

You may be reading too much into his post.

Back
Top Bottom