Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 8.02 Firmware Release

I was looking at some pictures of a bunch of tube amps and it made me think, while we're all in this holding pattern of 8.02 and joking and speculating on what's next and when it will be, I just want to thank the boss for giving us the opportunity to have all of these great amps and effects in one box that sound so good. Amps that in the real world I would not buy because they aren't something I would really use much or amps that I would love to have but would cost a small fortune to purchase them all. Thanks Mr CC
I will second that........... Cliff Chase....aka.......@FractalAudio ......You are awesome
awesome.jpg

Yeah I can't complain with the current state of the Axe FX. Looking towards the future, I'm not even totally sure how much they could do to justify an Axe FX 3. There are certainly a few features but in terms of tone quality, there's not much more to ask for. I'm sure they'll come out with something, and really my guess is that we're close to getting a new modeling technique that beats quantum. The only time we've had to wait this long is when they were redoing all the models for that. Either way, I'm greatful for what we currently have. What a time to be alive?

+1

Q8.02 with axe fx is giving me so much playground. Messing with different amps and sounds with good quality. Its the best modeller i owned.

Start with an information vacuum and add people...?
That's part of it. Then throw in a little humor-based speculation. Stir until someone takes that speculation as gospel. You'll get extra flavor is that person also posts on other forums. :)

I think 8.02 is fantastic, but I'll add my voice and say that I would love to see a bunch of wish list items incorporated next. Like new amps (Randall and Mike Fortin please!), bass amps and effects, VU meters in Axe-Edit, better polyphony in pitch and synth blocks... There's a bunch of good ideas in the wish list forum.

If everyone will start playing your AXE FX's all together at the same time the firmware will come. Ready? GO!

Back
Top Bottom