Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 8.02 Firmware Release

Speaking of firmware, ...I want new firmware just to see how Cliff improves this thing yet again. I didn't think it was possible several FW's ago, but I was proven wrong! I'm sure I will be amazed again. But how? Where is the improvement going to be? What area is not quite there? Any predictions?

My guess... they've been working with Keith Urban getting his amps & cabs in there

What makes you think this? (Genuinely curious)
Just my guess but since it's been quiet on the forum you know the guys at Fractal aren't just sitting around. Add the fact that Keith is a new Fractal artist and most likely needs his amps in the box, kinda makes sense.

When new firmware has been released in the past, has it always been on a Friday?
no. there has never been a pattern or guarantee of Firmware release. the rhetoric in this thread has become a bit strong, either just to push a joke/meme forward, or in hopes that it will affect the release of anything.

it's fun to have an inside joke for those who frequent the forum, but there are new people or those that don't come to the forum often, and they are getting confused by the language used in this thread.

no. there has never been a pattern or guarantee of Firmware release. the rhetoric in this thread has become a bit strong, either just to push a joke/meme forward, or in hopes that it will affect the release of anything.

it's fun to have an inside joke for those who frequent the forum, but there are new people or those that don't come to the forum often, and they are getting confused by the language used in this thread.
Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom