Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 8.02 Firmware Release

Well there you go ... All we had to do was to post a squill ion meaningless ( besides the end result we all crave) posts to get to page 42.
At least is ain't fiddy.

The Pats start the new season this week, right? A new season is almost as good as a new FW. Happy that the wait is over soon.

Call me crazy but I don't think we need anymore firmware updates. 8.02 is perfect the way it is
OK, you're crazy. 8.02 is absolutely great, and I also know Cliff and Co. are not out of ideas yet to make it better. I don't care if it's new and better sound, better CPU availability, better switching, etc... just better. Also, just trying to help get to 42 ("I always thought there was something fundamentally wrong with the universe." Just Classic, Deep Wisdom).

I'm really happy with 8.02, but can't stop thinking about what treats Q9 has in store for us. New amps? New effect models? Second FX loop? All I know is it's bound to be pretty epic.

Bumpity bump...(is it 42 yet?).... well seriously folks, I bought my Axe fx XL 2+ a couple months ago and haven't got to experience the rush of almost weekly updates.. but I'm happy with it and 8.02 is badass

I haven't been around my AFXII for almost two months. I'm already starting to feel it. It hurts.

ON TOPIC: I'm always curious about new stuff. Bring it on.

Ok this drought is longest I've seen since I got my XL+. Given that and the fact that FAS has posted a job opening for a firmware developer, my guess is that work has started on the Axe III....or something completely new. Oh well...it was bound to happen sooner or later!

RR

I have been wanting to see some of the user requests addressed as well. I appreciate the quest for tone... but I am honestly sitting pretty good there. Most of my tone issues rest with ME, and my setup. I think the AXE is capable of delivering what I want, and maybe it's ME that needs to sort it out.

But... there are plenty of workflow, switching, scenes, and other requests in the wish list thread that would be awesome to see come true. I also would like effects to rise up to #1 priority position (awesome as they are right now...)

Back
Top Bottom