Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 8.02 Firmware Release

So....when do you guys think the axe-3 will be announced? 1 month?...2 month?
Cant be far away considering the lack of upgrades.
I hope im wrong and cliff is just working on the pitch shift to match Kemper :)

austin-omg.gif

We blew it, we all knew we had to get to 42, it was always 21, this time it was obviously double. We have no one to blame but ourselves.

On the topic of the axe fx, I've set it up so I can use it 4 cable method, so I can use boosts in front and an eq in the loop.

With the boosts, I can't get as much level as I would like into the front end of the amp, when I turn the level on the boost all the way up, it clips output 2.

Is there a way to get more volume out of output 2 without clipping? I'm not really sure what I'm looking at in the I/o and utilities menus.

What's your output 2 knob position & (I/O: Audio menu) Out 2 Boost/pad setting? Should be at 100% & 0 dB for maximum potential Out 2 level.

Out 2 level is 50% and the boost/pad is at 0db.

I remember setting the output level originally at 100% but it was way louder than going direct into the amp input, so I backed it off to 50% which was about unity gain from what I remember. Though now that I think about it, I did mess around with the fx loop block levels, but did later revert them all to 0db.

Out 2 level is 50% and the boost/pad is at 0db.

I remember setting the output level originally at 100% but it was way louder than going direct into the amp input, so I backed it off to 50% which was about unity gain from what I remember. Though now that I think about it, I did mess around with the fx loop block levels, but did later revert them all to 0db.

100% should produce unity gain with shunts from input to FX Loop block. You may want to verify input level (in Input block) and Out 2 global EQ gain are set to 0 dB.

Back
Top Bottom