Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 8.02 Firmware Release

Here's a conspiracy theory: The planned forum maintenance on Thursday night is so they can add the new AxeFx III discussion areas to the board, in prep for Friday's surprise announcement! :p
I was thinking something similar, except minus the Axe-FX III thing. I have a feeling some new products are gonna be announced very soon but I have no basis for that other than interpreting radio silence from Fractal as the calm before the storm.

Here's a conspiracy theory: The planned forum maintenance on Thursday night is so they can add the new AxeFx III discussion areas to the board, in prep for Friday's surprise announcement! :p

Im hopping more for a product that could rival Universal Audio OX. :D:p

They're going to fix it to where we can't post crazy stuff anymore! Thursday is the last time for off topic shenanigans! Go crazy while you still can!

This theory.... axeIII? They better not because I just got comfortable with my XL+ that's only 6 months old!!!! Grrrr I'll be pissed lol

It's a great sounding preamp. Probably one of the most underrated pieces of gear out there.
Add it to da Wish list. We need some new amp models, if for no other reason than to spawn an 8.03 FW thread. Was the rockmaster the preamp section of the Ultra Plus? A lot of people said that U+ was the starting point for the orig 5150.

Reactions: Rex
Its happening!!!!

36608509102_91ca275564_b.jpg

Add it to da Wish list. We need some new amp models, if for no other reason than to spawn an 8.03 FW thread. Was the rockmaster the preamp section of the Ultra Plus? A lot of people said that U+ was the starting point for the orig 5150.
Not a bad idea. A Rockmaster preamp model coupled with a Peavey Classic 50/50 power amp model.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom