Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 8.02 Firmware Release

That's plum brandy & not licorice flavoured. Had some home made (in Croatia) stuff tonight. Very popular in Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria & Hungary too I think.

In Poland too. That's where I am on holiday now. Mazur lakes are a beautiful region...

If we're still looking for non-firmware things to talk about, I finally got around to setting the intonation on a guitar I bought used about 6 months ago. It has a floyd so I wasn't looking forward to it.

Wow! sounds much better, since it was pretty far out! Its almost like getting a good firmware update, suddenly everything sounds slightly more awesome!

tumblr_ng0t7cB8u51qfx172o1_250.gif

I can feel it.....

Just want to do my bit as I have no finger nails left, am walking around aimlessly, and haven't played for weeks! Seems I've discovered what motivates me to play - NEW STUFF!

Thanks
Pauly

Not before we reach page 21 which is half of 42 which is the answer to everything.

And the Fractal community "...wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." Yea, that quote from Alexander the Great is not factual, and Cliff is not done with his epiphanies either. Lovin the ride and lovin 8.02! Will be using it to support Brooke Hatala, opening for Willie Nelson tomorrow.

And the Fractal community "...wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." Yea, that quote from Alexander the Great is not factual, and Cliff is not done with his epiphanies either. Lovin the ride and lovin 8.02! Will be using it to support Brooke Hatala, opening for Willie Nelson tomorrow.

I only know that quote from "Die Hard". The benefits of a classical education.

Cliff, m@? Is this a lull of satisfaction and accomplishment? If so, well deserved gents. Or could this be the calm before the storm that someone a few comments back is eagerly anticipating? Status update? Even if you're just doing laundry, inquiring minds want to know!Haha!

Back
Top Bottom