Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 8.02 Firmware Release

What I (and surely Kirk also) would really appreciate is if there was a way to attach a modifier to switching x/y states individually PER PRESET (not globally per fixed cc number).

Thanks once again, Cliff & team!

Dangit! You beat me to the punch! I was sitting here trying to conjure up something I'd like added to my AFX so I could make a similar joke, and try as I might, I kept drawing a blank. There's already so much goodness in this magic black box that I couldn't think of what I'd like to be added.

Jimmy Hendrix appeared in my dream and asked fractal to add some more bass amps... And a Klon :D

I need to know how y'all are running the iStrobosoft tuners on the iPads with the Axe........ I've got a mini at home that I don't use much and would love a better, easier to visualize tuner to run with my XL rig....

I need to know how y'all are running the iStrobosoft tuners on the iPads with the Axe........ I've got a mini at home that I don't use much and would love a better, easier to visualize tuner to run with my XL rig....

you have to get an adapter from Peterson.. I have one for my phone, but never thought of using an ipad for it.

You can buy the Peterson strobe tuner at the app store. My wife got it for me and its cool. You can change the colors and customize it.

Isn't all I really need to hook it up to the Axe a 1/4" to 3.5mm cable? Do I really have to buy the Peterson Adapter?

I use the iRig 2 interface. Works perfect with the iPad Peterson tuner. I bought an 1/8" TRRS extension cable for it. I keep the interface velcro'ed to my pedal board and run the extension up to my iPad. iPad is mounted on a mic stand holder.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irig2/

I hope this is not a beginning of forgetting mark 1.......................
And I hope they ever update artists like john petrucci.
Thanks!

Worth the price of admission:
188 — 4x12 G12H CREAMBACK (CEL) — Celestion's G12H Creamback speaker in a 4x12 cabinet, UltraRes.

Extra spank and sparkle to my current favorite preset.

Thank you Cliff and Company!

Back
Top Bottom