Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 8.02 Firmware Release

Sadly, your page is gone

vlcsnap-2011-01-17-16h21m27s224-1024x422.png

I've noticed, that occasionally, a forum member will simply post a comment, to force the thread to the next page.

I mean, sometimes, their post contains no guitar gear related substance at all, that could warrant an entry into the thread.

Discuss:

Ain't that right. And forced it to page 43. Now the universe will collapse since there is no meaning to it anymore. Think about it while you can. Unless... we force the forum page to 2x42=84 with totally guitar unrelated comments about beer, gals and fatty pizza. That may actually save the universe. May.

I can't believe you guys are still posting! Why is this happening? I mean I never post unless it's on topic. Haha! ;)

Praying for friends and family who are in Florida. This Irma hurricane is going to be apocalyptic.

Oh yeah, Quantum 8.02 is the Bees' Knees.

I bet Infinitium 1.0 will be Amazballz.

Still at 8.01, still happy and without expectation, but still sleepless, so still in this topic.. :)

Somebody punch me hard and make me sleep please, when I wake up, I'll be plugging my axe to the Axe with FW8.01, which I'm quite happy with :)

I think it depends on the exact Recto. I have an actual 2-channel Triple Recto that is actually pretty tight. Honestly, I have found most of the well-known good metal sounding Recto recordings were actually Triples, not Duals. We need a Triple Recto model. :)

My actual amp can be very tight with no Boost or EQ. The biggest issue I have in trying to get the same sound on my Axe-FX II is actually the low end punch. The Axe just doesn't pump out the low end punch in the same way. The real amp sounds like a sledgehammer coming through the wall.

Can I double like this post?!?!

Praying for friends and family who are in Florida. This Irma hurricane is going to be apocalyptic.

Oh yeah, Quantum 8.02 is the Bees' Knees.

I bet Infinitium 1.0 will be Amazballz.

I have family in Florida. I am very concerned.

Because life is music, and music is best listened to when the noise floor is not a 180 mph wind.

Unfortunately you are right. As I realized my predicament and swiftly adjusted to my right, alas, a matched pair. ooowwweeeeyyyyyyy!!!!!
Ooh. That'll wake you up. Temporarily mess with your firmware, too.

Speaking of firmware, ...I want new firmware just to see how Cliff improves this thing yet again. I didn't think it was possible several FW's ago, but I was proven wrong! I'm sure I will be amazed again. But how? Where is the improvement going to be? What area is not quite there? Any predictions?

Back
Top Bottom