• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 8.02 Firmware Release

jesussaddle

Forum Addict
Silly puddy, yo-yos, slinkys and other cool inventions were but a twinkle in some inventors eyes. Maybe Cliff's inventions twinkle in his ears.

I'm still enjoying creating presets with 8.02, and I don't mean this in a bad way, but I hope he gets an earful.

nicolasrivera

Fractal Fanatic
get ready for axe fx 3. you heard it here.
Not too long ago Cliff stated the Axe Fx III is not even in the design phase yet....considering how long it takes to develop, test and bring to market a product... added the SOON Fractal time staple..... such unit is not in the horizon yet maybe by season 9 or 10 of GOT.;)

jakbur

Veteran
Not too long ago Cliff stated the Axe Fx III is not even in the design phase yet....considering how long it takes to develop, test and bring to market a product... added the SOON Fractal time staple..... such unit is not in the horizon yet maybe by season 9 or 10 of GOT.;)
What makes you think tonight's GOT won't be the final episode God forbid!

mnemonic

Inspired
Maybe they're switching to a model where they do one big update every few months, like everyone else does, rather than the constant trickle.

I know a lot of people complain about the constant updates/changes (even though they could just... you know... not update) so maybe they're addressing that.

mnemonic

Inspired
More like "A FEW people complain very loudly which looks/sounds like a LOT of people complaining"
I suppose that is true. Though it's the one complaint I see almost as much as 'dated interface' when people are listing cons or giving reasons why they bought x other modeler.

USMC_Trev

Fractal Fanatic
I suppose that is true. Though it's the one complaint I see almost as much as 'dated interface' when people are listing cons or giving reasons why they bought x other modeler.
It's the same people. They're loud, they're everywhere, they're the same kind of internet personality (hides behind the anonymity of the internet with an inflated persona and purported unverifiable expertise and who would never talk the way they do in a forum to your actual face) and they don't know what they're talking about.

Top Bottom