Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 8.02 Firmware Release

The Pale Ale. My favorite brew right now. Not too hoppy with a nice crispness and clean finish.

Nice.

I prefer Pilsners (Bitburger is a favorite as I lived 30 km from the brewery) and Pale Ales. However when Pale Ales morph into India Pales Ales I'm out. Too much hop that lasts far too long.

"Many deep existential questions are answered". Nice! An honest well wishing for the long deserved vacation!

At first I selfishly read it as, "Many deep, firmware advancing questions are answered..." But then I filled my gut and belched in a sincerity I have seldom achieved while sober.

Just kidding. Have a great vacation Cliff - your achievement rocks!

Last edited:
Never disclose your location...especially if it's that lake!!!!

All the forumites:
13985860.gif

My all-time fave...
You might like Trumer Pils if you can get it your neck of the woods. Excellent pilsner made in Berkeley of all places. I find the aroma and initial taste of Trumer to be a lot nicer than Urquell. Both have that incredibly crisp, no-aftertaste, refreshing character that a well-done pilsner has.

I need to try some Belgian beers but German beer is my absolute favorite. Erdinger, Ayinger, Frankezkaner (wrong sp), Koenig Weissbier, etc., etc. When I was a teenager over there we drank Bischoff. That was the local beer where I lived. :)

Back
Top Bottom