• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 8.02 Firmware Release

addedc

Veteran
I am extremely happy with the amp modeling. Thanks Fractal for a great product that keeps getting even better. I actually wouldn't mind not having to adjust my presets for a while -- though that, of course, is completely up to me.

dsimms

Inspired
You guys are amateurs. We're gonna need a good old fashioned dumpster fire Dumble tone discussion to coerce Cliff to post an update and get us back on track. Here are a few starters...

HRM/non-HRM switch location in Axe Edit?

Should I run the crystal lattice block in serial or parallel?

Oh, BTW I'm having the best time of my life with this box. The JCM 800 #34 is fantastic, and I've just started with the Tweed Deluxe for some swampier stuff. Something new to find and sometimes tweak to glory in here every day.

Last edited:

ElectricPhase

Forum Addict
Hey, my Axe-FX and AX8 versions are in sync. I have nothing to tweak. Why rock the boat?

(...except, I really, really want to buy a couple of those shrunken down expression pedals that were mentioned a while back... :confused: )

REDD

Forum Addict
This native is having a blast plunking on the latest firmware. I just come here when my fingers get sore. :)
Me too but the boss has some of us addicted so bad we think we need more or better on a regular basis.

Top Bottom