Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 8.01 Firmware Release & New Bank A Presets

Thanks Cliff. Just installed and I really enjoy the changes. The compressors have a touch of magic with the Filter and Emphasis controls.
Well done and thanks!

So there IS an "I" in "team"!
I think that came out of watching Team America. And TIEAM Fractual now has a "u" in it as well. Dictators, even tech ones, are selfish jerks who think we're stupid. Fractal treats us better than that, and none of the guys there should ever be ronely.

And the hits just keep coming. Thanks going out to Cliff and the rest of the Fractal team!

Last edited:
A version supporting Q8.01 will be available later today ;)

Thanks Al - It does not seem to work - I only see the window with all the presets from Bank A but not the window where fractool asked me in which format to converd - or will it take a while till its all converted - what am I doing wrong?

Thanks Al - It does not seem to work - I only see the window with all the presets from Bank A but not the window where fractool asked me in which format to converd - or will it take a while till its all converted - what am I doing wrong?
Use the menu to export the bank in another format. It's always worked this way with BANKS

Back
Top Bottom