Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 8.00 Firmware Release

For the guys wanting an IR for the 5F1 Tweed EC (Clapton Vibro Champ), I borrowed one today and shot a quick 57 capture for fun. Cliff really nailed the modeling. Just like the real amp, it loves single coil tones and then gets really gnarly with humbuckers.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• YA Tweed EC 57.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 78
For the guys wanting an IR for the 5F1 Tweed EC (Clapton Vibro Champ), I borrowed one today and shot a quick 57 capture for fun. Cliff really nailed the modeling. Just like the real amp, it loves single coil tones and then gets really gnarly with humbuckers.

Enjoy!
Thanks, very cool! Can't wait to try it out

Enjoy!

Nice to have those kind of options to borrow amps!

Thanks! Will try this out now.

top tip - if you're not using Y, copy X into Y and soft reset X. then you can compare to see what values your eq was set at etc

a button on the eq page that says "reset" would be nice. then it's best of both worlds. a soft reset of the amp would leave the settings intact, but if you wanted to zero it out, then you'd just have to click on the button.
I think you can press ENTER on the front panel to have the eq sliders reset.

Yea the Band Commander with a nice OD pedal is a sweet combination. The BC is very punchy, bold, rude, and feels great. Easy to dial in too. Went through a lot of the Fender/Class A type amps yesterday and am using the BC in a main preset...love this amp.

Back
Top Bottom