Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 7.02 Firmware Release

20170323_092844-jpg.38943

View attachment 38943
You are short of SUPPLY SAG

:p

Anybody notice a volume drop in presets? I went from 7.01 to 7.02 and seemed to lose about 3db.
As soon as I reset an amp block, volume goes down when I reload.
Gone thru all my presets and re-adjusted.
I have noticed that using motor drive decreases volume for a majority of my presets, I have to compensate for that as well.
Have not heard a lot of talk about that.

i didn't bother to reset mine (i was coming from 7.01). i just tried it now and reset one of the amps and i didn't lose volume. thibault was having a problem with all his clean presets losing volume and he couldn't figure out why. i think he reinstalled the firmware and axe edit and it mysteriously vanished. i have a feeling the current axe edit doesn't play nice with the new firmware

edit: i see axe edit has just been updated

Last edited:
Firmware Quantum Rev 7.02 is a killer firmware and sounds awesome. Marshall's have bite and the Boutique amo sounds full and warm. Both presets are loaded with 2 different IR's from the new Ownhammer Marshall Green Vintage Player Pack. My fav. IR's for almost anything at the moment.

Presets are in AxeChange

i didn't bother to reset mine (i was coming from 7.01). i just tried it now and reset one of the amps and i didn't lose volume. thibault was having a problem with all his clean presets losing volume and he couldn't figure out why. i think he reinstalled the firmware and axe edit and it mysteriously vanished. i have a feeling the current axe edit doesn't play nice with the new firmware

edit: i see axe edit has just been updated

I had an issue with the volume of my clean presets but it was probably related to the new pedal models in the compressor block, and also the new algorithm of the compressor in the Amp block. However the issue you talk about was something else, when copying X to Y in Axe-Edit, all sort of weird things happened. Fortunately, reinstalling the firmware and Axe-Edit cured it !

Here's a video showing how I update my clean presets to 7.02 :

But this is THE BEST FW ever !!
The bass is tight..the high is sweet.. the motor drive is sick.. just WoW !

Nice job Cliff and FAS :)

Back
Top Bottom