Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 7.01 Firmware Release

Hi,
what exactly means "lock ups?"
I had an axe/mfc name timeout issue a couple of days ago,i sent in my axe and mfc already but could that name timeout issue be connected to that bug?
chris

Thanks Cliff. Every time someone asks me about fractal i definitely tell them to buy one. I immediately tell them of the firmware updates that are available and what excitement that creates. Great interaction on the forum from the mastermind and great customer service!!! i'm fired up....

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

In Axe Edit, the new Optical mode shares the same UI as Studio. I'm assuming that this will change with an Axe Edit update? I like what I hear.
Yes we will need a new AxeEdit. The model is more or less unresponsive to Axe Edit as it shares all its parameters with the pedal comps.

WOW ! !, Optical Tube Compressor was in my wish list in forum around 2 month ago and now It's in my hands :grinning:, Thank you so much Cliff for your hard work and makes the Axe-Fx II on the top for many many years :grinning:, I proud to have it in my home studio :kissingheart:.

Does this mean we don't need to open change amp blocks for the updated models?

NOTE: Due to the overwhelmingly positive response to Quantum 7.00 support for previous modeling versions has been eliminated. This frees up memory for new features (like the new compressor types), new amps, new cabs and more.[/QUOTE]

Does this mean we don't need to open change amp blocks for the updated models?

NOTE: Due to the overwhelmingly positive response to Quantum 7.00 support for previous modeling versions has been eliminated. This frees up memory for new features (like the new compressor types), new amps, new cabs and more.
[/QUOTE]
No this means there are no more the latest 3 fw versions in the Axe FX I think, which means you can't just switch forward and back to different firmwares while the Axe is being loaded with the latest firmware. I hope this makes sense as this is not my native language.

So as I'M AT WORK! I shall just ask does this firmware default everything to the latest modelling? Is the option to switch between them now gone?

I'm not bothered if that's the case ,infact I would find it handy if it just eliminated that whole patch upgrade procedure.

Edit - sorry someone already asked lol
Great minds.

Back
Top Bottom