Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 7.01 Firmware Release

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Mark I/II:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/Quantum/7.0/AxeFx2_Quantum_7p01.zip

XL:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/Quantum/7.0/AxeFx2_XL_Quantum_7p01.zip

XL+:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/Quantum/7.0/AxeFx2_XLplus_Quantum_7p01.zip

Axe-Fx II Quantum Firmware Release Notes

Added two new “Optical” types to Compressor block. The Optical 1 type is based on classic optical tube compressors famed for their smooth sound. Use before the Amp block to smooth out your licks and increase sustain. Use after the Amp block for instant “Hit Record” sound. The Optical 2 type is similar to Optical 1 but uses a true RMS detector.

Added Input Level switch to Pedal and Optical types in Compressor block. Use “Instrument” when compressor is placed before Amp block. Use “Line” when compressor is placed after.

Added “Shimmer Drive” type to Drive block.

Reduced output level of “Brit AFS100” amp models.

Fixed Amp block “Crunch” value not saving.

Fixed bug where certain Amp parameters not loading properly when using Global Blocks.

Fixed bug where older presets may cause the Amp block to initialize with invalid parameter values potentially causing lockups.

NOTE: Due to the overwhelmingly positive response to Quantum 7.00 support for previous modeling versions has been eliminated. This frees up memory for new features (like the new compressor types), new amps, new cabs and more.

Last edited:
Nice! Thank you FAS :)

NOTE: Due to the overwhelmingly positive response to Quantum 7.00 support for previous modeling versions has been eliminated. This frees up memory for new features (like the new compressor types), new amps, new cabs and more.

Last edited:
More wonderful toys for waisting time.......I think I have to buy an One-channel Amp for practise........Thanks a lot!

Back
Top Bottom