Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 7.00 Public Beta

Take care of yourself first please.
I know first hand of burning myself out. It's been three years since it happened to me. I've been working all the time and even though I feel better it takes very little to light my fuses and I'm extremely sensitive to impression overload.
Words of wisdom. Units sound fantastic right now, don't let everyone's excitement create a false sense of urgency... it'll just be that much sweeter @ release. Thanks!

We love all the great things you have delivered so far Cliff, so take your time. We're a patient lot.

moses-with-fw8.jpg

I think after this firmware I need to make some sort of arbitrary limit for the number of times per week I access the Fractal forum. I'm addicted. Every time I tell myself I'm gonna start tracking guitars for my album a new firmware beta is released and I always wonder how much better the tones will be with the final version. :D

I wish I could think of a better way to thank Cliff for the effort than just saying Thanks over and over on this forum all the time. I mean, he really doesn't have to do this type of thing anymore, he's already established the best sounding amp modeling and I think everyone knows it. At this point he could spend all his time booking fancy vacations, driving exotic sports cars.. hell just fondling his stacks of money. But instead he keeps pushing and pushing to be even better. Even when it means spending weeks upon weeks buried in technical detail, one amp at a time.

Never ceases to amaze me when I think about it.

Thanks Cliff.

In the short amount of time I've had the Axe-FX I've been floored by how much it has continued to evolve and improve. That was incredibly unexpected for me. As much as I love and anticipate the updates, I fully understand why most companies can't, or simply choose not to, continue iterating at such a breakneck pace.

I hugely appreciate the improvements, but I never lose sight of the fact that the Axe-FX is already head and shoulders above the capability and flexibility of any other platform out there.

It could be another week or more. It's turning into a monumental task doing all these measurements and I'm getting a little burnt out.
We love your products and knowledge! Take care...take a rest!! You deserve it more than anyone! When it's done...it's done...soon ;-)

Maybe it's our turn to send chocolate :D
We don't get chocolate from FAS here in the States, but Sweetwater always gives the customer some inedible candies with each purchase. Methinks Cliff would rather have a beer or other alternative refreshment..(i know I would.)

I wish I could think of a better way to thank Cliff for the effort than just saying Thanks over and over on this forum all the time. I mean, he really doesn't have to do this type of thing anymore, he's already established the best sounding amp modeling and I think everyone knows it. At this point he could spend all his time booking fancy vacations, driving exotic sports cars.. hell just fondling his stacks of money. But instead he keeps pushing and pushing to be even better. Even when it means spending weeks upon weeks buried in technical detail, one amp at a time.

Never ceases to amaze me when I think about it.

Thanks Cliff.

We don't get chocolate from FAS here in the States, but Sweetwater always gives the customer some inedible candies with each purchase. Methinks Cliff would rather have a beer or other alternative refreshment..(i know I would.)

Cliff previously said we can show thanks by buying a cab pack! :):):)

Take all the time you need Cliff. Some things can't be and should not be rushed. I can only speak for myself but even if it was another month or two i would not feel put off at all. I'm thoroughly enjoying my Axe.

I believe Cliff also said, a donation to the American Cancer Society or the ASPCA, in one of the other threads about thanking him and FAS.

Also Geezerjohn checked with Cliff and Cliff responded that a donation to the American Cancer Society or ASPCA (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) would be an appreciated gesture. It's in the thread "So Tired".

I believe Cliff also said, a donation to the American Cancer Society or the ASPCA, in one of the other threads about thanking him and FAS.

Also Geezerjohn checked with Cliff and Cliff responded that a donation to the American Cancer Society or ASPCA (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) would be an appreciated gesture. It's in the thread "So Tired".

Sorry, double posted.

Back
Top Bottom