Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 7.00 Public Beta

I knew this was an important one. Well, I'm leaving the area for two weeks anyway, so I won't have access to my unit, so really you should take two weeks. As selfish as that sounds for those with access to their units. Geez, gotta stop just blurtin' things out. And focus on my unit..

It could be another week or more. It's turning into a monumental task doing all these measurements and I'm getting a little burnt out.

Slow down Cliff ;-)
Rome was not built in a day!

Actually we have one of the best betas ever built.
It's a version to play triumphant gigs ;-)

We're patient and the AxeFx rocks!

Kind regards from Europe!
Mike aka Crazy Frog

Not sure if I'm hearing things, but the Marshall tones sound even more "Marshall" in this release than previous...

It could be another week or more. It's turning into a monumental task doing all these measurements and I'm getting a little burnt out.
Thanks so much for the update! I know I am extra anxious for more of the Cliff Magic because 7 beta blew me away at the last gig! The feel, the flow and the connection to my guitars at gig volume brought out a new level of performance, relaxed and intense! The sounds seemed fuller and cut thru better with the same meter readings! It seemed like I had more volume without upsetting the mix and my bandmates.
What a product and what a company constantly spoiling their customers! I'll try to act less spoiled for the next 2 weeks so Cliff can slow down but it won't be easy.

Take care of yourself first please.
I know first hand of burning myself out. It's been three years since it happened to me. I've been working all the time and even though I feel better it takes very little to light my fuses and I'm extremely sensitive to impression overload.

Don't get a burnout from a free update for us !
You should stay away from this topic for a few day too :)
We can wait and brawl by our side, for the time being

Back
Top Bottom