Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 7.00 Public Beta

Is it just me or do other people not have a play button on the image? Noticed this on another post as well.
I see the same thing every now and then. I thought it was my ad blocker causing it but it still happens when it's disabled. I only see an image where the youtube video should be embedded but if someone quotes the post with the video it shows up fine in the quote block.

Cliffs bathroom

More likely:
Nist-f1.jpg

I see the same thing every now and then. I thought it was my ad blocker causing it but it still happens when it's disabled. I only see an image where the youtube video should be embedded but if someone quotes the post with the video it shows up fine in the quote block.
Me, too...

At home when I installed 7.0b last week my first impression was that my cleans (mainly JTM45) are to die for now but that I loose some attack at the distorted tones and that I will not cut through the mix as well as before. Well that's theory when you image something at home, oh yes, I play really loud at home, but that's still playing alone.
Yesterday in the rehearse with the band I didn't miss anything. I played around with the PI shift and although you can hear some change it didn't make that much of a difference in the mix with the band, soundwise at least. So I didn't store any change and left it at it's default setting.
That's weird...and great!. Although the sound and feel did change a bit, I didn't have to tweak anything on any preset.
Thank you for that update!

Where is this PI shift - I found o the front pannel so fare only PI BIAS - which does not make any great hearable difference. Is this the PI shift?

Yes, I meant the PI Bias Shift, it is somewhere in the advanced menu.
And yes, it doesn't make a big difference in most cases, a knob with 10 steps would be enough then. How much it works depends on other PI related knobs, so it could make sense to have fine steps, who knows.

Back
Top Bottom