Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 7.00 Public Beta

I actually understand what you are saying. I didn't expect this. I'm having a semi-crappy day, and this lifted my spirits! Thanks

PS - new algorithms to tweak, equals new Axe Edit to follow......just when we got that whole display screen thing under control....

@FractalAudio if you keep this pace up you'll have to start the firmware count over again before the year is out.

Coming soon, to servers near you, 'Quantum 2 - 1.0'. :)

Damn!!! Must upgrade my avatar!!!
But... ok! Now i know that will be a good 2017!!!

THAAAAAANKKKSSS Clifffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!

Damn, I just switched it off!! Oh well, tomorrow is another (tweaking) day..!

All right, I don't know what it is, but seems to me like the highs are really smooth, more relaxed, do not hurt your ears, kinda silky, bass is not terribly boomy on everything, kinda tighter. With some models I even wonder what happened. That is with default settings - everything at noon. But I also noticed that the basic BMT controls kinda affect the tone significantly more than before. Is it just me? Am I making this up in my head or is it actually true? Honestly I was not expecting such a difference. It was great on 6 (as I said too many times before), but now it is better. I will have to retweak, but in the end it will be great. :)

All right, I don't know what it is, but seems to me like the highs are really smooth, more relaxed, do not hurt your ears, kinda silky, bass is not terribly boomy on everything, kinda tighter. With some models I even wonder what happened. That is with default settings - everything at noon. But I also noticed that the basic BMT controls kinda affect the tone significantly more than before. Is it just me? Am I making this up in my head or is it actually true? Honestly I was not expecting such a difference. It was great on 6 (as I said too many times before), but now it is better. I will have to retweak, but in the end it will be great. :)
I agree that the highs seem sweeter or creamier on NMV amps or when you crank the master on MV amps. I REALLY like the way the top end sounds now. Not sure about the other stuff you're noticing, but I haven't had much time to play with it yet.

Back
Top Bottom