Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 7.00 Public Beta

I'm so hyped I can't pee anymore, I hope we'll get axedit abd fracpad right away on release...I wish I wasn't waiting each time for full release :)

After 63,643 views of this thread, I doubt you're the only one. It would seem you have a lotta company ;)
Had you not pointed it out, I wouldn't have even suspected all the silent onlookers here who want a new chance to try firmware. But tell themselves its unacceptable according to social norms.

No telling what is involved in this update. We don't know and it might be something long and involved that could take some time to complete. There are alot of amps and if he has to update them all it would be a large task I'm sure. Adding new features or amps could take some serious time also but we don't know. At least I don't know, anyone? Beta testers?

In honor of the new FW version 8 on its way, I'm going to stop checking and let nature run its course - on that FW 8 I mean. I'm still going to check on the final release of v7 - once an hour.

I had a prophetic dream, (or did I?) or maybe it was something i et or both! Either way, maybe you'll enjoy this short tale.

I had a strange fantasy/sci-fi-ish dream recently, and in it "Quantum 7" with it's golden tones by its' very nature began emitting massively concentrated amounts of graviton particles, triggering a Genesis factor which consequently in turn birthed an enormous black hole of epic proportions... Ironically however, "Quantum 7" In a strange twist of fate, got caught up in the self-made gravitational flow of it's ominous black-hole-prodigy and subsequently was... in the mere blink-of-an eye, irrevocably drawn in and absorbed, in it's entirety, with not a trace of "Quantum 7" left in tact. It was truly a mournful day in infamy... I even for a moment saw the stars weeping, that is until they too were precipitously engulfed by the stew of murky blackness. I was nearly on the razors edge of despair when suddenly without warning, to my astonishment, I caught the faint glimmer of a spark emerging from the the opposite side of the black-hole's formless void of billowing darkness.

I thought to my self "could it be?... is it possible?" is this the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel so many have sarcastically bandied about ?,... Now Hopeful conjecture began to inch it's way in, overpowering the forlornness of my melancholy heart. Moment by moment as the tiny spark emerged,.. drawing ever closer,.. burning ever brighter,... unexpectedly growing so immense that it overcame this blackest of black-holes. Well,... To say the least, I was dumbfounded and quite frankly a bit confused with a dash of befuddlement thrown in for good measure,.. because obviously this entity bore somewhat of a resemblance to "Quantum 7" but 'clearly' it was not "Quantum 7".... so, being that this conundrum had gotten the better of me, I had to ask, "Who art though noble and mighty sir? There was a deafening silence for a brief moment that seemed like forever, Then... ... All I can say is... like the voice of thousand angels,... the response was mesmerizing it was was the purest, Goldenest of KaRrangs, tastefully intertwined with an astonishing flurry of oh so blissful weedle weedle and then these words that followed, I'll never forget! "I am the ever changing one, I am Quasar 1.0"

What a crazy exciting dream that was Huh?... I wish this dream could have could have gone on a little longer but alas I was rudely and abruptly awakened and had to get up and change my soakin' wet jammies that I just peed in... that's right... the kaRangggg and weedle weedle are a winning combination. Oh well... at least I knew ahead of time what to expect.. I was warned! we all were!

These are exciting days fellow rockers... Rock on!

I'm sure this is going to be a great update when it's done. Whenever Cliff puts this much time into something it always turns out great in the end.

Back
Top Bottom