Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 7.00 Public Beta

I'm sure that the waiting has a reason:
1. Cliff has been at the NAMM
2. Cliff has made some days off - what he deserves always and gives his brain time for new "epiphanies" ;-)
3. He suddenly comes around the corner with Quantum 8...

Cliff, the Super Verb with the erroneous value is wonderful with a Telecaster...dirty, gritty and steely.
When the new firmware's released with a corrected model can you please tell us how to best simulate this error?
Thanks.

I like the fact FAS is taking their time releasing Q7 final. I think sometimes in the past finals followed betas too quickly requiring multiple point release fixes.

I think this mayindeed be the case, also the fact that Cliff is apparently going over each amp model with his fine tooth comb...can be nothing but win for us. And in the meantime the beta is just fine thanks.

I think this mayindeed be the case, also the fact that Cliff is apparently going over each amp model with his fine tooth comb...can be nothing but win for us. And in the meantime the beta is just fine thanks.

I agree with this.

Every time in the past, when a lot of amp models were revisited, WOW, there were some nice changes.

I find whatever amp model is the latest or has gotten recent scrutiny to be ones I check out first.

I was certain that this was the time I'd check the forum & the new firmware would be sitting here, all shiny & new, in all its beautiful gloriousness, waiting patiently to take my bated breath away with a golden wet ride to sublime sonic satisfaction...

Cliff, the Super Verb with the erroneous value is wonderful with a Telecaster...dirty, gritty and steely.
When the new firmware's released with a corrected model can you please tell us how to best simulate this error?
Thanks.

Same, love the Super Verb in this version, it is my favorite amp with my Telecasters.

Wow, the darkglass really does look like it could help with my bass tracking. Is that really on the way in the new Firmware? Or is this sort of like looking into a dark crystal ball into an alternative, but dangerous dimension where all shadows grow to 1.666 there original lengths, especially the dark ones.

Lol, I just got through looking at this guy's
[ http://techno.org/electronic-music-guide/ ]
humorous take on an electronic music encyclopedia. Not that music genres can't be real, real, real serious.

That B7K thing's got one cool name. Perhaps it sounds better because it sounds better.

Maybe Cliff's laboratory is full of smokiness from the sudden sparks, and I, unknowingly simply live in the sunlit world of what I believe may be reality. But there is, unseen by most, an underworld. A place that is just as real. But not as brightly lit. A darkside.

But hopefully it is not a buggy side. Focus pocus.

Last edited:
Wow, the darkglass really does look like it could help with my bass tracking. Is that really on the way in the new Firmware? Or is this sort of like looking into a dark crystal ball into an alternative, but dangerous dimension where all shadows grow to 1.666 there original lengths, especially the dark ones.

Lol, I just got through looking at this guy's
[ http://techno.org/electronic-music-guide/ ]
humorous take on an electronic music encyclopedia. Not that music genres can't be real, real, real serious.

That B7K thing's got one cool name. Perhaps it sounds better because it sounds better.

Maybe Cliff's laboratory is full of smokiness from the sudden sparks, and I, unknowingly simply live in the sunlit world of what I believe may be reality. But there is, unseen by most, an underworld. A place that is just as real. But not as brightly lit. A darkside.

But hopefully it is not a buggy side. Focus pocus.
Methinks Cliff's lab may not be the only place full of smokiness........or perhaps you are just waxing poetic...:cool:

Back
Top Bottom