• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 7.00 Public Beta

Lax

Inspired
For our Muse tribute band my main amps are the plexi and the das metal...I can't wait to try the future firmware !
Once again, all I can say is I love FAS and the service we receive !

Manny Fufish

Veteran
It's "bated", which is a contraction of "abated", which means "slowed down or lessened". Sometimes when you're anticipating something, your breathing slows, so you're waiting with bated breath.
That's the primary usage, but there's also a secondary usage implying a verb as in, 'I just 'bated all over myself'. In the secondary it's a contraction of the master, and means "sped up or heightened to apex"...

You can check your Funk and Wagnalls on that one! ;)

rodzimguitar68

Fractal Fanatic
That's the primary usage, but there's also a secondary usage implying a verb as in, 'I just 'bated all over myself'. In the secondary it's a contraction of the master, and means "sped up or heightened to apex"...

You can check your Funk and Wagnalls on that one! ;)
I see what you did there.

Deaj

Veteran
It's "bated", which is a contraction of "abated", which means "slowed down or lessened". Sometimes when you're anticipating something, your breathing slows, so you're waiting with bated breath.
Or, as my mother would say: "Waiting with worm on tongue." :p

Top Bottom