Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 7.00 Public Beta

And damn... it sounds good...

Measuring the "Mr Z MZ-38" and got side-tracked playing for about 1/2 hour. And that's not usually an amp I would gravitate to. It's certainly not an "everything at noon" amp. You need to dial it in but it's pretty cool once you do in a nasty, dirty way.

Any chance of a teaser MP3 ?

Measuring the "Mr Z MZ-38" and got side-tracked playing for about 1/2 hour. And that's not usually an amp I would gravitate to. It's certainly not an "everything at noon" amp. You need to dial it in but it's pretty cool once you do in a nasty, dirty way.
That's why it's taking a few more days, you are enjoying your work a little too much enjoying those tones.

Pics or it didn't happen.

J/k

I love you man :)

You are gonna give us all a Heart attack Cliff... Love your passion dude! Thank you for putting such an amazing product for guitarists to get creative with...! Cant wait to hear the New Firmware! Kudos, Flav!

There's a saying about not fixing things that don't need repairs.... good thing Cliff has never heard that one :)

Yes !!!!!! We're talking Tube Amps here .... there is no greater compliment one could give :)

Ben

I love my real Dr Z amps, and I love the Mr Z 38 model. I used to play it on every gig with my Tele for a long time. I'm really looking forward to heard it and so many others with the next firmware update.

Sounds like if you wouldn´t work for Fractal ;-) you´d buy this device in a heartbeat, lol...
I already hate the days when FW 7.0 will be out with all you FXonians raving over this and poor AX8onites have tow wait and listen to the eruptions of joy...

Sounds like if you wouldn´t work for Fractal ;-) you´d buy this device in a heartbeat, lol...
I already hate the days when FW 7.0 will be out with all you FXonians raving over this and poor AX8onites have tow wait and listen to the eruptions of joy...
I'm guessing part of the extended period of waiting for 7 is to bring the upgrade/release cycles of AX8and AXE FX closer together, but this could just be wishful thinking...

That sounds interessting - would you share the preset with the release? I like it dirty :D

I like to dime the tone controls, master around 2 o'clock, and input around 10 o'clock........ such a fun amp to play with. Used to be my main amp till I twiddled around with the DC-30. I can't wait for the new FW to drop for the AX8 so I can mess around with the 38 again and see what's changed.

Clips or it didn't happen :)

I'm in the middle of a very intense/stressful Real Estate deal........I would definitely appreciate the distraction of new firmware later tonight;)

Back
Top Bottom