Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 7.00 Public Beta

NAMM is to blame! Isn't today the last day? I would love to go. My buddy Marzi always gets to go because of his endorsements. I was thinking there would be brand new firmware just for NAMM. After NAMM firmware? Well maybe FAS is going to be tired afterWard.
Look at me! I'm going insane for the firmware!
Yes, and where are my free tickets! Please NAMM, enough waiting!

Used 7.0 beta today at my regular gig and was really impressed with how responsive my vibroverb patch with an 808 in front of it was! Feels great at the fretboard resulting in a very vocal like performance - Love It!!

Oh man, you guys are gonna pee yourselves... The Diezel models are ridiculous now. The new cathode follower stuff nails that chunky compression.

I did, after I read this. Now my pants are dry.....and stiff. Should I change them, because it's gonna still be awhile (soon), or just leave them on, because this thing is about to drop any second now?

I don't usually get hung up on waiting for the next release, but I've checked like every day for the past week! To bide my time, could someone explain why it is that most of the buzz around this release seems to be with the Fender models (demo's, beta praise etc?) It seems to be a fundamental change, not specific to Fenders, but am I alone in thinking this will improve the lives of Fender amp people the most (I'm one of them)? And why?

i had to update fractalbot and axe edit this morning, is something coming?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom