Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 7.00 Public Beta #2

Sorry, going to be a while longer. I had been working on some new measurement techniques and yesterday I stumbled onto something. As a result I ended up changing some of the algorithms but now I have to remeasure a bunch of amps again.
Whenever you trip, stumble, bonk your head or break something we usually benefit. Your kluztiness is a blessing to us all.

But if there's a TBI issue on the horizon, lemme know I have some measurement techniques I'd like to try out if I get into the neurology side of things.

I love that tone. Just an off topic question, as I'm not really floating tremolo person. I'm hearing a warble when you release the tremolo arm. Is that really there, or just an artifact of the recording? Is it normal, desirable or just part of the character of the floating tremolo?
I attack the string a certain way to provoke that effect, I don't even have to touch the whammy bar

Lovely tone Thibault, I've been searching for what I call a 'clean lead tone' ...

Clean?

Great tone, but not remotely in the ballpark of clean. His playing kind of moderates that...where he can control the dirt and let notes sing out.

With a bit less compression, reminds me a bit of Keith Urban. But boy that is cool.

And really, aren't we all just petting the cat while we wait for the FW to drop? Have at it.

Not my best playing, far from that, and I never worked with that backing track before, I just wanted to test a fat drive into clean amp type of tone for Gilmour leads... Can't wait for Quantum 7 :)
Actually, despite being a first pass, your ideas are actually pretty wonderful. Particularly like that you are definitive with your timing on the spur of the moment like that. Thanks!

Clean?

Great tone, but not remotely in the ballpark of clean. His playing kind of moderates that...where he can control the dirt and let notes sing out.

With a bit less compression, reminds me a bit of Keith Urban. But boy that is cool.

And really, aren't we all just petting the cat while we wait for the FW to drop? Have at it.

Exactly, it's my interpretation of a 'clean lead', I didn't mean it was a clean tone in the normal/conventional sense.

I can't really add anything constructive to this thread at the moment but as others have put it, it is nearly Firmware Friday but is it the right Friday and could we hit 100,000 views before the full release?

Whenever you trip, stumble, bonk your head or break something we usually benefit. Your kluztiness is a blessing to us all.

But if there's a TBI issue on the horizon, lemme know I have some measurement techniques I'd like to try out if I get into the neurology side of things.

you know what else was invented after a bonk on the head ??

Ummmm, who is David Wells??? I am excited that ex Cubs catcher David Ross is going to be on there.......but I've never heard of David Wells......
......apparently Wells is a result of my enchroaching senility...........of COURSE it's David Ross. Hip hip hooray for my dominant Alzheimer's genetics...

If Cliff slips in the bathroom, while hanging a picture over the toilet, but there is no firmware release immediately thereafter, did it really happen?

See on this forum with all of the maniacs on here you can't state something like that. You'll have thousands of people searching the sewer systems for the firmware that may have fallen into the toilet during that ordeal

Back
Top Bottom